garbage posts

Hi all,

I'm really sick of hearing about this whole Clinton thing - and I live in
Australia!! Believe me, it's inundating our airwaves, too.

So, could I ask everyone to keep their opinions off the list? There's no
way it's connected with the Celtics, basketball, or even sport. And please,
don't post a long-winded diatribe about it and then say at the end "Sorry
for the non-Celtics post"....if you're REALLY sorry, you'll delete it
before pressing "send"!

Here's hoping for an end to the lockout,

Pete