Re: Bird and the Boston press.

-90% of those in government or the media, themselves, would have lied, too,
in his position.  Ask yourselves why Lewinski kept that dress?  Think she
had this planned long ago?  Blackmail, maybe?
The media should all be prosecuted for their treatment of Mrs. Clinton and
especially Chelsea ever since Clinton was elected.  Starr should be put in
jail for using up in excess of $40 million of our tax money, and nobody
needed to know every intimate detail.  It was dirty politics,
sensationalism, what have you, and I'd rather be watching basketball.  Sorry
for sounding off, this whole issue makes me angry.
Dorine

>Clinton didn't lie to the grand jury.  If he lied it was to questions by
Jones'