Re: garbage posts--;-)

Peter:

Down here in SC, USA we hardly hear anything at all about Clinton.  Is he a
forward, guard, or center.  I don't remember him from the draft either.  Maybe
he will be a good pick up on the free agent market.  If he can score that
easily, it sure would help.  And I have heard he puts up a good defensive
front.  And defense wins in the NBA.  I guess from what I have heard, I would
say he must be a forward.  Though I have heard he is a bit quick on the trigger
and can mess up a uniform when he pulls it too soon.  And from what I have
heard about his game, he must be a power forward.  I suspect that if we do sign
him, that we won't be getting any cheerleaders.  Well, I am not going to
speculate too much more about the spunk in his game (sorry for that folks), but
I guess it goes to show that if you have enough power and are willing to let it
all go, that you can score in the big leagues.

PS, I wonder if Red will share his cigars with this Clinton fellow?

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net