Re: From the Charlotte Observer

>>Antoine Walker:......
>> Portland, Phoenix and the Los Angeles
>>Lakers seem like viable destinations. The Trail Blazers
>>could offer Brian Grant or Rasheed Wallace if they're
>>interested.

>Mark Estepp                             704 262 3111
>Appalachian State University                    704 265 8696 (fax)
>Esteppjm@AppState.edu

Rasheed Wallace! Now there's a young man with great shot selection!
Spectacular shooting percentage! Never takes a stupid shot! Terrific inside
game! Too bad he consistently disappears in the fourth quarter of close
games, is a mediocre rebounder and a miserable ball handler...but
hey...Pitino will make the right move. And I can't believe that Jerry West
would call Pitino about a trade. Guys like West are afraid to deal with
Pitino. Nobody plays hard-ball with Ricky and comes out on top. I have no
doubt that when this lockout is over Pitino's going to pounce on some poor
slob of a gm and Walker / "The Cancer" will finally be someone else's
problem. I can't wait.

Paul M