Re: Bird and the Boston press.

I am surprised that a lady could defend any man let alone the Prez for
his conduct considering his age, her age and the circumstances, where
she is only an intern. He has no excuse and should know better, she had
a major case of being love struck. He should have had her ass thrown out
of the White House as soon as there was an indication of a possible
affair, but he has no common sense and is nothing more than a sleazeball
who considers sexual affairs his #1 priority. Bubba, blames everybody
else but himself, but that is his nature. He could care less about
Hillary (I can't really fault him for that), but Chelsea is the only one
of the bunch that I personally have a lot of sympathy for, unfortunately
for her, she couldn't pick her parents. Hillary loves the power and will
do anything to keep him in office, no matter how foolish she looks in
trying to cover up for him. How long does any one think that she would
stand by him if he wasn't the President. After he is out of office she
will drop him like a hot potato. It would bte tough to put Starr in jail
for doing his job and remember the President could have fired him
anytime he wanted.
Why am I rambling like this I can't stand it, PLEASE, PLEASE BRING BACK
BASKETBALL!
Regards,
Hart