Garnett as Satan

>I'm not trying to argue for higher player salaries.  God knows they make
>more than enough now.  But to suggest that they should be playing
>college ball for free just to prove their "love of the game" is absurd.
>I happen to think that the last place an aspiring basketball player,
>with no academic interest belongs is in college.
>
>Jim

But Jim, the person who suggested, "that they should be playing
college ball for free just to prove their 'love of the game,'" would
obviously do it themselves and therefore is morally superior to the rest of
us clods. Garnett had the opportunity to make a ton of money engaging in an
activity he loved. The selfish a-hole took advantage of the opportunity. I
know Jim....don't gasp...it's disgusting. He probably could've gotten a job
right out of high school and spent his off-time playing basketball with his
friends and proven to everyone how much he really loved the game, but he
took the easy way out. He's obviously morally unfit to express his love of
the game. He's certainly morally unfit to play on The Boston Celtics. My
God...he's a punk, isn't he!?! He's morally unfit, he's a punk, and
obviously....he can't read. That's obvious.....right? He shaves his
head....doesn't he?!?

Paul M.