---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 20:24:54 -0700 (PDT)
To: Celtics-Digest@igtc.com

The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest
 Tuesday, April 15 1997 Volume 04 : Number 115

In this issue:

	Mavs edge us closer to #6
	Various responses
	Re: Re: Random Thoughts
	Disturbing Development and CM x-change
	Stacey King & others
	Todd Day or lack thereof
	rumors and snippets
	Next year's lineup
	Re: random notes
	RE: Former Celtics
	Re: Todd Day or lack thereof
	Re: random notes
	Re: Former Celtics
	Jersey numbers
	Re: Random Thoughts
	RE: who i would keep
	"No April rains, no flowers bloom, no wedding bells within the month of June."
	Re: Stacey King's #
	Re: BILL FITCH
	Re: "...the violence causes silence who are we mistaken..."
	Re: Who would you keep?
	Re: ...
	Re: Mavs edge us closer to #6
	Re: Disturbing Development and CM x-change