Re: ON A ROLL

Really? This sounds not quite right. It's right up there with the theory
that baseball pitchers are lobbing balls to Mark McGuire. I love the game
of basketball (to watch and analyze), but baseball is magical in a way that
other sports are not....for me. The McGuire thing has brought back a lot of
great childhood memories of my early days as a Red Sox fan and playing,
like Dorine, baseball. There was no softball when I started. Heck the Red
Sox have even suckered me in this year!

Jordan. like the Clinton stories, the NBA lockout, etc....My attitude? Let
me know when something really important happens. Otherwise it's just noise
in my already busy life.

Theresa