Re: re-What would you do?

Correct, I wouldn't throw the ball back. What am I crazy? I would sell it
to the highest bidder. You've lost track of reality if you think this
record is superior to Maris's. Big Mac is just that, a souped up version (
drugs)of the Michelin Man. There was much more pressure on Maris than Big
Mac. Take the drugs away and he doesn't hit 45. There is little interest in
this record for obvious reasons. Especially the fact that slowball has lost
it long ago.
Nuff said.