Re: re-What would you do?

I've heard that there is a great new book about the magic of low-fat cooking is
now available......This list is whatever people make it.  Please post all your
trade ideas like Bowen for Shaq, or Minor for Duncan, I'd love to read them.

I would like to say this, the Home Run thing is history, I feel that this list
has the respect for sports to discuss such a monumental record.  Please
refrain from making stupid comments about Princess Di until we start taking
about Pete Rose or other boring non-basketball issues.

Shawn

Originally from uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics: