Vin Baker

Hi gang,

Since we are crying for some basketball talk, aw hell, ANY basketball talk,
here's my feeble attempt at something for discussion.

Now that George Karl is officially gonzo from Seattle, what will my cousin
Vinny do?  I seem to recall him saying that he was very pleased with the way
Karl helped him as a coach.  Would he be a viable cog in the C's wheel and
what would his asking price be?
Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 12716333 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/12716333 (go there and try it!) or,
* Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen
12716333@pager.mirabilis.com
For downloading ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
For adding similar signatures to your e-mail go to:
http://www.icq.com/emailsig.html
Cecil Wright