Re: Criticism of Piercey

Warwick,

I don't doubt he's a fine player, but everyone has weaknesses.  What I
read in the reports (remember I'm not basing this on what I have seen
first hand) is that Pierce's are defense and ball handling.  I'd love to
hear from someone else who watched him play that can give a better
description of his game.  Offensively, all the reports say he is
outstanding.

Jim

>Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 00:53:47 +1000
>From: Warwick <giants@eisa.net.au>
>To: Celtics <celtics@igtc.com>
>Subject: Criticism of Piercey
>
>Hey all,
>
>Jim mentioned the pre-draft criticism of Paul Pierce's ball handling.
If