Re: salary speculation

We could sign Earl Boykins from Eastern Michigan.  I'm pretty sure he is an
undrafted FA.  He is very quick and has a nice touch.  I realize he is short,
but his quickness more than makes up for that.  I recently say him in a charity
game and he schooled every PG he went up against.  I'm sure he would be cheap.
Probably near the minimum or just a bit over.

Shawn

Originally from Jim Meninno: