Criticism of Piercey

Hey all,

Jim mentioned the pre-draft criticism of Paul Pierce's ball handling. If
you remember back to pre-draft build up (before the week leading up to
it) everyone was mentioning how strong his all-round game was.

Then the week leading into it started to see criticism of each and every
part of his game, finally finishing up with the C's getting quite
possibly the steal of the draft..

Dont listen to this hype. If Pitino says his very happy to have gotten
him at 10, I believe we shall see the hyped up Pierce and not the other
version.

Cheers,

Warwick