Re: salary speculation

I remember Pitino saying this about Bowen last year.  I am, shall we
say, skeptical.  As far as Pierce goes, I haven't seen much of him, but
I heard criticism about his ball handling in the draft coverage.  If
what you say is true, that's very good news, because Mercer positively
avoids handling the ball and Walker likes to try, but dribbles it off
his foot half the time.  It's entirely possible that our point guards
will be the only decent ball handlers on the court.  It's just as well
that Kenny dribbles the ball like it's on a string, isn't it.

Jim