Re: Walker for Webber

Even though Webber's talent is high and I have watched him play ever since high
school, I don't want to see him play for the C's.  He hates playing center.
Even in college Michigan had Eric Riley to play true center for them, and when
he wasn't in Webber and Howard switched on and off gaurding the other teams big
m an. I will stick with Walkers talent, it is very close to Webbers (if not
actually better).  There are also Webber's run ins with the law that we don't
need to go over again. SO PLEASE KEEP WEBBER IN THE BLACK HOLE OF THE KINGS.

Shawn

Originally from Robertson, Kevin, CON, OASD: