Re: Michael Holley On The Ball

You're getting your Williams mixed up.  John "Hot Plate" is the
blubbery,
ex-Washington Bullet, who in his younger, more svelte days possessed a
lot
of skills, and still does, but they lie beneath an overly-extraneous
layer
of fat.  He obviously will be Pitino's latest reclamation project when
the
lockout ends, and who knows?  If he survives Pitino's training camp, he
should  be able to contribute to the C's.
Ray