RE: Michael Holley On The Ball

I really don't appreciate Holley accusing every white basketball fan of
racism.  I really don't care if the players in the NBA are black or white.
If the had given Larry Bird a 121 million dollar contract in his third year
in the league, that would piss me off just as much.  Just because Holley is
racist, doesn't mean everyone else in the world is.

Shawn Roth