Walker trade rumors

Mychal Thompson, old of the Lakers and Blazers, has turned up again as a
radio talking head on the soon not to be the Blazers radio station here
in Portland (Paul Allen bought another AM station and will move the team
games soon).  I listen to this station somewhat infrequently, but on
yesterdays show he talked about the rumored Walker trades, as if they
were a "done deal", only waiting for the lockout to end.  He stated one
of two would occur, according to his so called inside experts, (he is in
touch as an ex player) Walker to Miami for Mashburn and PJ Brown, and
filler, or Walker to the Blazers for either Wallace or Grant.  He said
his Blazer source notes that this is real, ongoing talk, between the
Blazers and C's and that the C's haven't decided which of the two they
would want.  MT is excited for a Blazer deal hooking up AW and
Stoudamire, but would be sorry to see either of the two mentioned to go,
as well as not being at all happy to have to take some of the C's cap
fillers, he named Minor and Pervis, as they were a complete waste of a
roster spot.

He seemed less sure of the Miami idea, though he mentioned the fact that
RP couldn't get over his love for Mashburn, and wanted him on his team.

With a month of the season now gone, I am truly sick to my stomach
thinking of any permeation of these deals.

I will go back to sleep now,
Greg