Re: Trade Rumor

I like that evaluation.  The team is definitely overloaded with 2-3
swingmen and needs an emergency point man.  Wouldn't it be nice to find
Minor a home someplace for a draft pick or two.  Just wondering, does
your plan have Andrew starting at center or do you expect the Celts to
sign a free agent?  Also, looking at the roster, it's impossible not to
think what a waste Purvis is.  They'd be better off with some minimum
wage banger who could go 20 minutes without needing an orthopedist.

Jim