Re: Trade Rumor

You can say the same thing about Paul Pierce, or any other star-quality
rookie that's entered the NBA.  They're all unproven;
you just have to go by what people like Bill Fitch, Larry Bird, and
Jerry West have said. Fitch loves Olowokandi and Pierce... But
I'm wondering where does Warwick, in the time of the lockout, get all
his rumours from?
WC