Re: Lockout Pool

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Josh Ozersky wrote:

> I see Travis and Dana going in seperate trades of which they are the
> principals.  Both are attractive, and neither has a prohibitive salary
> by today's standards.  Barros is particularly appealing.  (Imagine
> what he could do in Chicago.)  Minor, etc. will only go somewhere as
> part of an Antoine Walker trade.

	I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm storing guesses in
their own folder this time.  It seemed like the pasty face computer geek
thing to do.  Josh's guess is the first to be filed....

	I have a feeling that this whole "we aren't meeting until
Saturday" thing is a smokescreen to allow the union and NBA to meet before
then (perhaps today or tomorrow) with out the usual media circus.

	Did everyone hear that Rodman and Carmen Elektra are getting
divorced.  I'm shocked.  Actually I'm psyched that Carmen is back on the
market.  I wouldn't mind inking her to a guaranteed contract.  **HI-YO**

Jeremy