Greg Odegaard

> But NO POST is worth getting upset over.   Please, I would rather
>read columnists from Sacramento than you all complaining about each
>other.  Good grief...

Really? And let commisar Odegaard continue to shamble around with his
"BS detector"(although in a sense Greg *is* a BS detector, just like a
bluebottle fly)? The entire idea of letting him post him "droolings"--to
use Jim's term-- unhindered should be the exact opposite of what anyone
should do. Although a baboon with delusions of grandeur like Gregory
does thrive on the invective he spews and draws, allowing him to think
that his posts have any degree of merit by not calling his posts the
poorly thought out and abrasive soup that they are only serves to
encourage him. Just look at Greg('s posts) recently, because no one has
called him out for his idiocy lately he's started assuming that he is
the sole voice of the intellectual mores of the list. It's best to
respond and then killfile him. He's not nearly as much of pest once he's
been responded to and filtered.

Noah