Delete, another meaningless attack.

Of course Jim won't get this, but for anyone's concern I feel I must speak
up.  Hopefully for those who don't care, you can delete.

McMasterbate got on a mighty high horse about copyright laws, as he points
out, many months ago.  He accused some of us of violating NEVER enforced
laws regarding internet copyright concerns, whereby we could get our list
shut down if we posted said material.  In calling him on this matter (my bs
detector actually broke on this piece of worthless crap)he went ballistic.
The threats, attacks and obscenities he speaks of started from him, when
after a few messages he couldn't keep up on an intelligent level.
Essentially he stooped to an intelligent level he could deal with, and then
gave up when I blew him to Kingdom come.

I can only hope for fairness, that Jim has taken Ray to task about his
posting of articles, because per him, this is a violation of federal law.

Pathetic yes, but he is so weak a person, he can't even handle the matter so
he filters me.  Certainly his right, but when some details does crop up that
offends the delicate genius he has to speak his mind.

Essentially he either throws his legal mind around, or he belittles others.
Again I may wake up sober tomorrow, but Jim will still be a worthless jerk
for life.

Per the others who can't believe this matter is clogging our bandwidth I
apologize.

Could someone forward this to Jimmy "Momma's Boy" McMaster for me. Dude I
will return the favor later.

Now I must return to beating children, harassing old ladies and boiling cats
alive, because some must think this is the evil person I am.

For once I would actually like to meet a listmember for reasons other than
friendly.  Jim is right in the sense that I would threaten him if given the
chance.