Shame!

     Good lord, I thought this crap was over.  Why do all of you let each
other under your skin so much?  If you don't like Jim/Greg/Noah's posts,
DELETE them.   Don't read them.   I must be mentally ill, but I have never
come close to wanting to disable anyone's posts.  Some are worth a second,
others a few minutes.  But NO POST is worth getting upset over.   Please, I
would rather read columnists from Sacramento than you all complaining about
each other.  Good grief...