Re: Shame!

In message <fad98787.365a0246@aol.com>, Douglas342@aol.com said:
>      Good lord, I thought this crap was over.  Why do all of you let each
> other under your skin so much?  If you don't like Jim/Greg/Noah's posts,
> DELETE them.   Don't read them.   I must be mentally ill, but I have never
> come close to wanting to disable anyone's posts.  Some are worth a second,
> others a few minutes.  But NO POST is worth getting upset over.   Please, I
> would rather read columnists from Sacramento than you all complaining about
> each other.  Good grief...

I have not said anything to Odorgaard in many, many months.  I have not even
seen his posts for that long.  He posts unprovoked personal attacks for no
reason whatsoever, and I only see them because someone else includes them in
a list reply.  I do not know what kind of obsessive-personality he must have
to still be attacking me after all these months, but I feel he is obviously a
sick mind and soul.  I got sick of Odorgaard's obscenity-laced personal
attacks and threats of bodily harm, so I kill-filed him.  My choice.  If you
want to read his drivel, feel free.  Just don't ever DARE to disagree with
him, and you will be fine.
--
Jim McMaster
mailto:mcmaster@sweng.stortek.com