RE: Interesting tidbits

Holy unsubstantiated source, Batman!  This is truly amazing and only
confirms what I always thought about how these rumors feed off
themselves.  I mean, who knows if Theresa didn't make up the entire
discussion.  I'm sure you didn't, T, but this guy probably never even
saw your post and doesn't even know if you are a real person!  My only
comfort is that Paul quoted a different source today as saying the the
Celtics/Miami deal is "dead" and that Miami have set their sights on
Glen Robinson.  I'm sure both stories are right.

Jim