RE: Interesting tidbits

Jim this question relating to the 80's team, makes for a truly scary
proposition.  With the league (dilution of talent and the Cap Crap) in the
state it is, at least no other team will hang on like the C's/Fakers of the
80's. Crash and burn you Faker scum!!!

BTW, more power to this list.  Apparently Theresa's comments have made the
rounds on the national gossip lines, because today on a local sports talk
show the radio guy stated the Heat/Celtic deal was cast in stone, BECAUSE ML
Carr has reported the facts of the deal to a "fan", and therefore it is the
gospel.  I was stunned to hear this discussion, and only assume MT will pick
it up here in Portland on his evening show, as a "sure" sign that the
AW/Blazer deal has fallen through.  The local guy here commented as to how
could a coach have such an inflated ego (as RP ?)to allow a franchise player
like AW get away based on a squabble or grudge.

Boy Paul, even the Portland media has taken up the cause regarding the rise
and possible fall of RP as the savior of the team (questionable sarcasm).

Sorry to bore you all with this rumormongering, and in the spirit of
holidays, I can only say I am sorry Jim McMaster has taken it so hard.
Please take solace in your mighty Bronco dynasty lifting the spirits of you
and your neighbors.

Greg