Interesting tidbits

1. Saw game 2 from 1984 on TV today and it reminded me of why I used to
love basketball.  Now Ron Mercer is the only Celtic I care for. (Besides
Coach P)

2.  Great articles at www.digitalcity.com/boston/sportsguy

This guy is funny and bitter. Has some great insights, especially into the
Boston media.

3.  Read online that ML Carr had a converstion with a fan that said Pitino
is sick of Walker and will trade him ASAP.

4. I would love some comments on the Boston media and IE is Bob Ryan the
only decent writer left or did he lose all respect from the Walker Article
about 6 months back?

Neal