Googs is just like us!

I got this from the Newsgroup. Now...there's more re-hash of the Walker to
Heat trade blah, blah, blah. I know...you're all sick of it and you all
blame me for it's continuation. However...this time I want to address the
part of this post which mentions Tom Gugliotta, aka Mother Theresa.

>> I just read this on ESPN.com
>>
>> I for one hope its true about Walker.  It was written by Mitch Lawrence,
>> just thought you guys might wanna read it.
>>
>> Rim Shots I
>> With a possible deal for the Celtics' Antoine Walker dead, Miami has
>> switched gears and is in hot pursuit of Milwaukee's Big Dog Robinson. The
>> Heat are offering the usual package of Jamal Mashburn and P.J. Brown. ...
>> Denver is banking on Tom Gugliotta's wife, a Colorado native, to convince
>> him to sign with the Nuggets. But general managers who have talked
>> clandestinely to Gugliotta's people have been told money is going to be the
>> No. 1 factor. When isn't it?

>> Ryan
>> http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Field/8993 - Boston Celtics

Didn't Googs say that money wasn't going to be the number one issue? Did I
get that wrong? Haven't we heard over and over again how more players
should be like Tom Gugliotta and take less money for the good of the team?
God...I love it when this happens. So help me God...I prefer the honesty of
"I want the big bucks now, or else I'm gone." Tom "Mother Theresa"
Gugliotta! I look forward to the photos of Googs in a motel room with a
bottle of whiskey and a donkey. Tom, Tom, Tom.

Paul M.