Re: Pierce to Atlanta? -Reply

NEVER, in the whole time that I have been reading this list, have I EVER
pictured ANY of you GUYS at a sports bar!!! especially Gregg Odorguard.
This is one of the funniest things I think I have ever read on this list.
Sorry, but I have everyone pictured as pasty-faced computer geeks (that's a
term of affection where I work), not bar studs.

I figure most of the guys on this list are the type that would NOT go into
a sports bar so they use the computer as the substitute bar where it
doesn't matter how big, small or whatever you look like. Sorry, this just
struck me as soooooo funny.

Still laughing....

Theresa

 IMO it's freaking healthy to have a