Re: DAVID STERN

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Meninno <jim_meninno@hotmail.com>
>Stern was livid that the interviewer suggested that the teams have not
>been entirely honest about disclosing revenue.  He asserted that the
>teams have provided the union with full and acurate financial
>disclosures for (I believe) four years.

Stern has reasons to be livid because by saying that teams not provided full
and accurate
disclosure of their accounts implies that teams are fudging their balance
sheet and profit and loss account. In which case the revenue service will
catch the owners first..that's one reason why the unions assertion is
moronic.  Stern comes across as being very reasonable, clear and consistent
while Hunter comes across as inconsistent, whiny and confused. Just my
2cents. - Mishra