Re: Damn it...she's right again. What's happening?

>   But Paul, given your other post about "It's all about the money, right?"
>how does this fit?  If it's all about the money, then rookies would demand
>that the rookie deal be torn up after the first year!  They oughta know that
>the feeding trough comes out after three years.  If Boston is ready to pay
>Walker 80 mil after two years, you'd think he'd want to wait until three have
>passed and then ask for 100!  If Walker is pissed, but the Celtics make the
>best offer after his third year, which wins?  Being pissed or getting the big
>bucks?

When I said, "It's all about the money, right?" I meant that as a question.
And given the fact that I had just said Duncan probably wouldn't be
considering the Celtics as a free agent because of Pitino's screaming, I
guess the answer to my own question is...."Wrong...it's not all about the
money." Just being a sarcastic bastard again. Sorry for the confusion. I've
never assumed anything is "all" about the money.

Paul M.