Re: Jason Williams?

It might make sense that Jerry West is talking about athletic rookie
pg Jason Williams who was drafted by the Kings.

In a radio interview before the draft, West already was complimenting
and saying he's the 2nd best pg out there.  Plus aren't there Laker/Webber
rumors out there?  Glad we got Pierce instead though.