Re: Pitino... and I'll stop

Well, if he never benched Antoine for a game, Pitino obviously never did
anything to improve his shot selection.  C'mon, Paul.  This is an
obvious attempt to shift the blame for something you know the list
didn't like from Antoine to Pitino.  I have no doubts that Antione was
told to take high percentage shots.  If he doesn't know what that means,
he certainly isn't ready to be given a hundred million dollars.
Personally, I'd have like to see better shot selection at times from
Antoine, but he was carrying the team offensively.  If he continues to
do it when Kenny Anderson is creating better opportunities for him and
others, then we have a problem.

Jim

>From: damekmo@teleport.com
>Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:14:15 -0900
>To: celtics@igtc.com
>Subject: Pitino... and I'll stop

Let me give you one last example. Everybody