Pitino... and I'll stop

Look...I'll just say this last thing and then back off for a while because,
yes, you've all heard me. My purpose, as I see it, on this is to help keep
everyone..."grounded." Now...I hope, like everyone else, that everything
works out. But, it seems to me that in many ways, Rick Pitino has become
the "teflon man" on this list. Let me give you one last example. Everybody
thinks Antoine shouldn't be taking all those shots. Certainly shouldn't be
taking so many threes. It's stupid. Walker took over 130 more threes
playing for Pitino than he did for ML. He played big minutes taking 130
more "questionable" shots under a guy trying to coach than he did for a guy
who just let him go. Do you want the kid taking almost 300 threes a year?
Well...if not...where was his coach? I don't think it's unreasonable to
suggest that this might be an example of bad coaching. Does Pitino bear any
responsibility for this? And has this helped Walker develop an inside game?
Is Pitino responsible for getting that accomplished? I don't know...if the
kid continues to do stupid things...sit him down. Don't keep putting him
out there and "letting" him do it. Unless of course...you actually want him
to because...you need somebody doing that in order to win.

Paul M.