Re: Tim Duncan

Paul,
I guess by your statements you aren't aware of college basketball or the team
that Pitino had with the Knicks. As to alternative coaches, George Karl wears
the mantle of being the coach of a few of the most underachieving teams in the
NBA. Teams were NOT fighting over him to hire him a couple months ago. Also,
what has Larry Brown ever done in the NBA? He is better than alot of the
retreads and ML but that's about it.

Mishra,
I love your statement-find out what market value is and sign Walker to that.
It's funny that you cannot find out what true market value is until the
players become free agents. Kind of like the market value Joe Smith and A.
McDyess are finding out right now.

DJessen33

<< Why was hiring Pitino a mistake? He hasn't been in
 the NBA for years...he wasn't that thrilling when he was in the NBA...he
 has limited coaching skills.....he's an imaptient screamer....you could've
 gotten somebody just as good or better for less money. I'll be honest. I
 would've waited a year and put all my money on George Karl. Kim....twice in
 one week? It'll never happen again. >>