Re: Tim Duncan

After a brief interlude at work...let me make one amendment to my last post:

>Look...here's something I've never understood. What has Pitino
>done in the NBA that makes anybody think he's capable of building an
>organization ....from scratch?!?

Before everybody goes mental, I just would like to point out one thing.
Pitino was successful at his last job in the NBA....they were so thrilled
with their meteoric rise to their 50 win season....that he was fired/forced
out. His playoff record? Pitino's record as an NBA coach is short and
inconsequential. A blip on the screen. How much $$$ is Riley making? Now
the Heat; as much as I hate to say it, that's a successful job of
rebuilding an organization. Now.....I'm off. Antoine later.

Paul M.