Is Pitino a fox?

I have been kicking around this idea for a while and am not sure if it is
legal.

How about this: Pitino sends Walker to the Clippers for the Kandiman and
lands us a legit center.  We sign Kandi and Paul P for four year rookie
deals.  At the end of the season we re-sign Walker for big money (a pre
agreed upon amount)

Although it would look like Pitino had planned this all along, look at the
line up.

Kandi
Walker
Pierce
Mercer
Anderson

With that lineup for thr 1999-2000 season we really could go after LA.

What do you think?

Neal "idea man" Hoffman