RE: Your Wish Is Granted Pig Virus

Kim no disrespect but this is the same Ray.  Go check your deletes file, and check the ACTUAL e-mail address of Witch Craft on prior posts (Witch Craft 1998), and the electronic trail that exists with any of our posts.  The actual details are near impossible to explain, but finding out even who a hotmail user is, is really very easy. Give me a day and I will tell you all the details of Kim19 at idt.net as well

The bottom line is Way/Ray is Witchcraft is Championship 17.  I am grateful to the guy for the IDEA of posting some stuff, same as I don't hate everything Noah had to write, but should one guy post more items that the other 300 or 400 members combined?  Not everyday for sure.  I don't care about Vanessa Williams, George Karl in Bucks land, the Mavs FA plans, or a profile on the greasy one in Miami.

If someone, and many have, wants to come down on any list member, such as Warwick, they have to be able to take it as well.  I myself know this better than anyone.  It smacks of a bully, no more or less.

So Kim, don't assume you know it all, and know the REAL facts before commenting,
Greg