THANKS, ETC.

    I asked the question about the teams talking to players to see how people felt about it.  I felt it was a good idea, just wondered what the others on the list thought.  Of course Hunter, Jordan, Ewing, etc. wouldn't want that - it just might  work, and I hope it does.  “All for an exclusive few” doesn't make a whole lot of sense.  For the average working stiff it's pretty disgusting hearing these jerks talk about not being able to make it on a few hundred thousand or a couple of million $ a year.  They're losing any sympathy they ever had with most people.
    On another subject, Gaston is no dummy.  He took a stand, that's all.  Some of the others, such as the owner of the Timberwolves, should have had the courage to do that, too.  I'm in complete agreement with Kim, myself.  And remember, we need more parts to make a complete, winning team.  How are they supposed to do that if Antoine gets all the money?  I've stated before we don't really know what Antoine expects to get, just rumors.  If he's smart, he won't try to break the Celtics bank and will want them to be able to get some other players.  If he does that he just might win back the respect of those who question his maturity, among other things.  It seems to me that in spite of what he's said about needing the deal to get done this year, he has to play another year on his contract anyway, and if things go well he just might change his mind about wanting to leave.
    As for the articles, I don't have alot of time to surf, so I'm grateful for them being presented on here.  If after too many they get redundant, I just stop reading them.  No need to get annoyed about it, Ray's trying to do us a favor and we should appreciate his efforts.  There's really nothing much to talk about except lockout news right now, is there?

Dorine