RE: Your Wish Is Granted Pig Virus

>The bottom line is Way/Ray is Witchcraft is Championship 17.

WRONG!!!   Championship 17 is different from Witchcraft/ Ray.

I normally don't post publicly.  I often reply or compliment a good post
in private.  Just because Ray and I have the same domain (hotmail)
doesnt mean that Champ=Witchcraft.  Jim Menino also uses hotmail, and
some trolls from way way back (celticssucks et al), which I believe Paul
Moriarty has already taken care of those rascals.

Greg, I enjoy reading the articles that are being posted by Ray in the
same manner that I enjoy reading your postings.  Just live and let live
:)

Go Green!