Re: Your Wish Is Granted Pig Virus

>Okay.  No more articles.  Thank Mr. Pig Virus for that.
>Ray - I'm out of here.

As the crankiest bastard on this list, let me just say that I like all the
articles posted. I look forward to all the articles. I think all the
forwarded articles from newspapers are very helpful/entertaining. Can't we
all just make nice-nice around here. Please...don't stop posting URL's and
newpaper articles. It's all entertaining and informative. It's only
basketball guys. (Once again....nice post today Adam, we need more people
who agree with m.....I mean...more intelligent people like you around here
more often.) So please...let's all get along.

Best regards,(Rick Pitino sucks.)

Paul M.