Witchcraft at is learned best

These nuggets of wisdom from our respected list MVP obviously prove from what side of the tracks he was raised.  Hey witchy, on a slow Saturday, I have already gotten 4 direct posts siding with me on your list bombardment.  I look forward to your continual direct posts that prove your true Napoleon worth to our collective intelligence.  For the good of us all why not explain to us your corporate objective or mission.  Enlightening morons like myself could help us maybe have a little bit more compassion for what obviously ails you.

I am truly sorry that horse kicked you in the head when you were just a pup.  At least we know who now who on this list had the intelligence to pull off those brilliant Jack Nicholson and Magic Johnson stunts last season.

Witchcraft's newest bi***h,
Greg

And as he now has stated to the world, he has gotten his feelings hurt and wants to take his football and go home.  I take from this a couple of things,  one I am shocked one post from a pathetic punk all the way out in Oregon could have such an affect, two I apologize to all, especially Josh now if this is the real outcome, and lastly we obviously have a flaming right winger who likely has taken offense to my dancing on Newt's grave.  Wow the power of the written word; at least they are mine and not the product of a well worn search engine.

At least we know what will happen to the great Ray, as Paul (the real one, Mr. List keeper) will boot him off for using such vile unspeakable language.  It is funny that some can dish it out but they obviously can't take it.