Olowokandi Overseas

..or perhaps he's going to Turkey because he's not change-averse,
because he grew up in Europe--London, I think (so playing there
probably wouldn't be as big of a deal for him as for most States-born
collegians), or because he's just plain sick of the lockout nonsense and
is eager to begin his professional development on the court, whether
here or abroad.

Also, I agree with Jim Meninno (and Pete Newell, amongst others) in that
Olowakandi is far from a sure thing.  He's the worst (read: most
unpolished, most unproven, most likely to be overwhelmed) #1 draftee in
a long time, IMO.

Ryan