RE: A few of my favorite rumors.

Josh,

Living in the Portland, Oregon area myself all my life, I believe it is
something in the water; the type that falls out of the sky one season a
year (January through December).  After being a somewhat lonely Celtics
fan all my life this list has helped me find a few other lost souls like
myself, and my conversations have fun, but after repeated attempts to
crack the shell that is Paul, I have gotten nowhere.  Call me at times,
naive, I am surprised when someone like him continues to rant on without
appearing to come up from the basement once in awhile to see the light
of day.  Warwick and I have been working on trying to find out if Paul
is some long lost cousin of Noah's lost out here in the woods (Warwick
is an ace at finding folks, remember we are not alone, and have no real
secrets), as they seem to come from the same branch of some family tree.

Now I too have been known to rant, when I forget to take my medications
or I see visions of someone loading up an ark, and ramble on about wild
rumors, but I don't try to come completely out of left field as it is
clear Paul does most days except every other Tuesday.  Remember tomorrow
is a full moon, and Paul is probably busy out trying to get Sizemore
elected or trying to forget he graduated from Grant HS, so I guess we
should cut him slack, but I truly believe all be is trying to do is
incite us to riot or get us to join his branch of some militia group.

I must return to sitting on hold on the Mychal Thompson radio show, to
tell him how much of bafoon he is, or genius depending on your AW spin.

Now back to something resembling normal,
Greg

(I am here to corrupt America's youth; Elvis Costello)