-----Original Message-----
From: uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics
[mailto:uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics]On Behalf Of
uunet!aol.com!CeltsSteve
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 1998 2:57 PM
To: uunet!igtc.com!Celtics
Cc: uunet!yahoo.com!josh_ozersky
Subject: Re: A few of my favorite rumors.

In a message dated 98-11-03 14:37:58 EST,  josh_ozersky@yahoo.com wrote:

<< I wonder if Olowokandi going to Turkey could queer the Miami deal.>>

Perhaps; but I also wonder if Kandi Man seriously pondering playing in Turkey
is a way to force the Clippers' hand to trade him so that the Clips get a
player or player(s) to show for their #1 pick as opposed to letting him sign
overseas for nothing and thus leaving them with egg on their collective faces.