RE: A few of my favorite rumors.

The wife beating would be tolerated, but not the dope, the guns, etc. in
this 99% Muslim nation.

Why jot go somewhere where you can make great money, play less games, have
less pressure and expectations, and fly to almost any European capital in
less than 4 hours? Sounds good to me.....quality of life is still important
to some people.

TL