No Subject

>Rumor mill says: Olowokandi considering $7 million offer to play
>in Turkey.
>Rumor mill says: Michael Jordan says Bibby is Jason Kidd with a
>jump shot.

What have the Clippers done to deserve this?

My record on this stuff is....well.....I've said before I thought Ed
O'Bannon was a can't miss star in the NBA and still think that Pierce is
going to be a marginal talent, so.....I never got the Clippers pick of
Olowakandi over Bibby. After watching Kidd and Bibby play a ton of games in
college...I agree with the above concerning Bibby. Olowakandi played
against nobody. I could be totally wrong but I'm going to guess that the
speed of NBA play and the defensive pressure/physical play by athletes his
size are going to make Olowadandi resemble a deer staring into the
headlights of an oncoming truck. Bibby is (God help him) a can't miss star
point guard. He's obviously not going to rebound like Kidd, so perhaps it
would be more appropriate to say, at the moment, he's Marbury with a better
jump shot. After Payton's gone it'll be Bibby and Iverson as the best
points in the league.

>Rumor mill says: Chances better than 50-50 that coach John
>Calipari leaves after one more season.

The sun just came out! What a wonderful day!

Paul M.