No Subject

www.boston.com/dailyglobe/globehtml/305/A_message_from_Michael.shtml

>It also will be interesting to see whether the Celtics go forward with a
>deal if the new bargaining agreement gives them another year with Walker
>or limits what Walker could make as a free agent. Would Pitino keep him,
>or has the relationship soured to the point of no return? And if it's
>strictly economics, will Pitino stick around if his hands are tied by
>ownership? ...

So maybe in the end something good will come of this move. But.....let's
pretend that it's not just about money, and Pitino wants Walker gone. Riley
gives up Brown and Mashburn for Walker. Riley's won how many championships?
Pitino's won how many playoff games? Now...I'm not saying that Riley can't
make mistakes, but....the words "Championship Driven" keep coming back to
me. I don't know about you, but whenever I've seen Mashburn and Brown play,
I think "championship." Don't you? Why would Riley give up these two
extremely talented players who can only get better for a 22 year-old whose
future as an immature, cancerous failure is apparently already set in
stone. I love Paul Gaston.

Paul M.